Model CSY 44
Model CSY 44 Size 44 Price $90,000 File 4387
Click on images to enlarge. Then click on the sides to navigate
A blue water, long distance, highly equipped ocean going sailing vessel that also provides live aboard capabilities. Properly updated and maintained through the years from its home port in Barbadoes, though now located in Ontario Canada. So well equipped it must be seen, as the photos and inventory listing do not present everything that this impressive yacht provides.
Fully Battened Main/lazy jk.
- Cradle/Trailer n/a
- Winter Cover/Frame n/a
All port windows in the aft cabin upgraded to Bronze.
2 Racor filters, one for the main and one for the gen set.
The house batteries are 700+ ampere hours.
Completely rewired with marine grade wires.
The Starting battery is a heavy duty Cat battery.
The generator has its own starting battery.
The Main engine has a 150 amp alternator.
The fuel tank has a sender unit that registers at the helm.
The water tank also registers at the helm.
Extra anchor, rope, etc. in the aft lazaret.
New Teak Rub rails
Main mast is a new Z Spar
Hydraulic Helm w/Autopilot incorporated w/shut off valves to Autopilot
Washer and Dryer
12 volt Water Maker
- VHF Yes
- GPS Garmin
- Compass(es) 1
- Speed/Log Yes
- WSI/AWI Yes
- Depth Sounder Garmin
- Autopilot Comm Nav
- Radar Garmin
- TV n/a
- Entertainment n/a
- Batteries house, 110 & 12 volt panel
- Shore Power Amps over 700+ ampere hours
- Shore Power Cord Yes
- Charger Yes
- Inverter 2500 watts with charger
- Generator Fisher Panda 8 KW, has it's own starting battery
- Shore Power Inlet Yes 30 amp, completely rewired w/marine grade wire
- Gas/Diesel Diesel, w/ 150 amp Alternator
- Engine Make/Model New Yanmar 6 cyclinder, a BMW engine that Yanmar converted to marine use, with 4" dia. exhaust
- Engine Type Inboard
- HP 220hp, up to 14 knots motor sailing
- Hours n/a
- Propeller Fixed
- Propeller Blades 3 blade
- Drive Type V drive, new dripless stuffing box and cutlass bearing
- Propeller Material Bronze
- Lines/Fenders 5 / 5
- Steering Wheel
- C'Pit Cushions Yes
- Swim Ladder n/a
- Bilge Pump Electric
- Dingy Yes, includes 8 hp Yamaha
- Davits Yes, blocks & rope stoppers for easy launch
- Solar Panel Yes
- Wind Generator Kiss Wind Generator
- Cockpit Table Yes
- Sternthruster n/a
- Bowthruster n/a
- Fuel Capacity 100 gals and second tank 40 gals
This information is believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.